Professional Family Childcare Association of Utah
Personally Identifiable Information
Your submission of personally identifiable information to us is entirely your choice. You may visit and browse our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself to us. However, you may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself by conducting business with us. We may collect personally identifiable information about you if you:
- communicate such information to us.
- subscribe to receive our newsletter or other communications.
- make an on-line donation.
The personally identifiable information we collect may consist of contact information (such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number), your preferences (such as where you go on our site), financial and transaction-related information (if you make an on-line donation to us), and any other information you communicate to us (for example in an email or phone call).
We may also collect personally identifiable information from you about others. This information is also subject to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Information Use and Disclosure
PFCCA does not sell or otherwise disclose user information outside the organization. This policy has no exceptions. We do not sell or exchange your information with any other organization, public, private, or non-profit.
Personally identifiable information we collect may be used for such purposes as:
- providing services and support to users.
- processing authorized transactions (including, without limitation, donations).
- improving our website, including tailoring it to users' preferences.
- providing users with information through our Newsletter and other communications.
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions.
- maintaining records about donations.
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
- pursuant to legal process or any other purpose required by law.
Please see the Choice/Opt-Out section below for your options regarding the use of personally identifiable information about you.
In order to provide service to you, we will occasionally send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of our website. From time to time, we may also wish to send you our newsletter or other communications such as those concerning upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter or such other communications, please send an email containing your request to President@pfcca.org.
Our website may contain links to other websites controlled by third parties. While we try to link only to websites of reputable organizations, please be aware that PFCCA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements provided by other websites before you provide personally identifiable information to them. We will endeavor to inform you when you are leaving our website.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. Among other things, we:
- use industry-standard secure encryption software to protect information that you submit to us over the secure portions of our website;
- maintain our web servers in an environment in which access to such servers is limited to authorized individuals and is subject to a variety of electronic, physical and procedural security measures.
In spite of the safeguards that we maintain, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network is 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you must do so at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect its security.
PFCCA reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If we make a material change to the terms of this policy, we will post a notice on our homepage and link to the new policy.
Effective date: 9/22/16
Policy last updated September 22, 2016.